Many organisations manage and deploy coaches, assessors and facilitators centrally. This enables them to track assignments and report on progress whilst exerting some control over who receives coaching and why.
For many organisations there are insufficient resources to set this up or maintain it in the current economic situation.
Acuity Coaching has developed a capability that enables organisations to manage and deploy internal or external coaches whilst removing the burden of administering the process. Key advantages are:
- Enables HR professionals to focus on adding value
- Improved Coachee experience
- Introduces consistency and raises quality globally
- Enables tracking of activity and results – MI available on-line
- Flexible approach that enables HR to define their role in the process
- Low transactional cost – included in fees for external coaching
- Best practice advice based on what top users of coaching are doing